Wednesday 15 February 2012

Tote bag sale


Yes indeed, for sale I have... one bag.

This bag is 100% cotton. I don't need to describe how it looks, because you can see for yourself.


This bag is slightly different from my first tote bag. It has 2 buttons to close the front outside pocket, and it also has an inside pocket!



I really wanted to make another one in the same fabric as the first one, but I just didn't have enough to cover it. However, I think this fabric is quite beautiful and makes a lovely bag.

Measurements (approx): (in) 17W x 12H (cm) 43W x 30H


I'm selling the bag for $50.00, plus $10.00 postage within Australia and $15.00 postage everywhere else.


If you'd like to buy it, please email me at

grande.dame.blog@gmail.com

I can accept payment by Paypal or direct deposit. I'll update this post if/when the bag sells. If you're the buyer, I will respond to your email ASAP!

I'm thinking about making more of these to sell (hopefully!) so if you're interested please leave me a comment or email me anyway so I know how interested people might be.

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful material, so elegant and the bag design is perfect, lots of roomy space plus love the book pocket! The green lining and detailed sewing inside is wonderful and the big buttons finish it off with a touch of class. As soon as I am Employed I will place an order or two...

    ReplyDelete